RapidMade, Inc. proudly invites you to attend a one hour seminar on 3D printing next Wednesday at the Northwest Machine Tool Expo starting at 9:30 AM. Admission to the expo and seminars is completely free and the event takes place at the Oregon Convention Center (777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd., Portland OR.)
Erin Stone, president, and Matt Garrett, VP of Operations will give the presentation. Topics covered include:
- What is additive manufacturing (AM)?
- Where has AM been and why is it getting so much attention now?
- What’s new in AM technology & materials?
- What does this mean for your business and how can you leverage AM for a competitive advantage?
- Where does your business fit in the national and regional AM landscape?